The holidays are coming! Your NAUS exec is hosting a “Foodie Friday: Holiday Edition”!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
– You can make your own gingerbread men (or ginger-brains).
– You can decorate ornaments, make snowflakes, and any holiday-themed decor you’d like!
– You can find a seasoned upper-year and network with them.
– There will be treats such as hot chocolate, candy canes, and chips.
– Michael Bublé may or may not make an appearance.
Take a study break, join us and talk to us about neuroscience and/or university.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Information can be found here: http://www.osm.utoronto.ca/booking_request/f?p=210:1:1389564226872701:::::
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Hope to see you there!